Which ways can I place my order?
ONLINE – Orders can be placed online only for items listed in the PRINT SHOP. These are our most popular items. Other options and products are available. Please call us at 941-404-8756 to request a quote and to place those orders.
TELEPHONE – Any of our items may be ordered via telephone. Quotes will be noted via telephone or email shortly thereafter.
How can I request/receive a printing quote for my order?
ONLINE – Pricing can be found online only for items listed in the PRINT SHOP. These are our most popular items. Other options and products are available. Please call us at 941-404-8756 to request a quote and to place those orders.
TELEPHONE – Any of our items may be quoted via telephone. Quotes will be noted via telephone or email shortly thereafter.
Does my print order include design fees?
Generally, No. Only DESIGN + PRINT packages automatically include design fees. If you would like to place an order for an a la carte item, and provide print files specific to that item, you can upload your own files. If you would like mytai design to create that item for you, please include the correct design option in your cart.
If there are issues with any provided print files, you will be notified, and you may submit new files. If you request that mytai Design alter those files for you, you will be charged for that time.
What happens if I forget to include design fees in my cart for an item I would like mytai Design to create for me?
If you would like mytai to design your piece and you do not include the design fees in your order, you will be notified. Upon your agreement you will be charged the design fees or refunded your already paid amount in full.
Are there other printed items available?
Yes, there are many other items available. Only our most popular items are available online. Other options and products are available. Click here to see a list of SOME of these items. Please call us at 941-404-8756 to request a quote and to place orders for anything you do not see in our PRINT SHOP.
When will my order be processed?
All online orders will be processed within 2 working days, excluding weekends and public holidays. If there are issues with files provided by you, you will be notified within 2 working days.
When will I receive my order?
Standard printing times are noted for each product. Rush printing may be available. Your estimated shipping time is in addition to the order turnaround time indicated next to each product. Add the turnaround time and shipping time together to estimate the actual delivery date. If you would like Rush Printing or shipping, please call us at 941-404-8756 to request a quote and place your order.
How do I set up my print files for items I'm ordering from mytai Design?
1. BLEED – Each product has a print size associated with it. Please add .25″ to each length and width or .125″ bleed on each edge.
For example: A 5.5″ x 8.5″ flyer would need to be submitted to include the bleed at 5.75″ x 8.75″.
2. RESOLUTION – The minimum recommended resolution for most items is 300 dpi. Some oversized items, such as posters, have a recommended resolution of 150 dpi.
3. COLOR SPACE – Please submit files in the correct color space to avoid a shift in color. Most files will need to be submitted in CMYK. Any project using spot colors will automatically be converted to CMYK unless the product ordered specifically requests spot print.
4. TEMPLATES – Templates will be provided upon request for items with folds.
What types of files can I submit?
Although PDF’s are recommeneded and preferred, files Accepted for print are: JPG, TIF, PSD, PDF, AI, EPS.
How/where do I upload my files to mytai Design?
You may upload your files under 20MB online through on our Upload Page: CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD FILES.
Will mytai check my files for accuracy or print readiness?
mytai Design will check your files as a courtesy. If we find any issues, we will notify you as soon as possible. Although we are not responsible for ny errors, color or formatting issues. These will be the sole responsibility of the client providing the files.
Can you deliver to Canada?
We will ship online orders ONLY within the Continental US.
We will deliver orders PLACED BY PHONE to Canada. If you wish to order any items to deliver outside of the US, please call 941-404-8756 to place your order.
How will you ship my order?
mytai Design ships all packages via UPS or its related services. Our standard shipping level (“Standard Shipping/Shipments”) is UPS Ground or Economy Shipping. If you wish to elect to use an alternative method of UPS shipping, please call us at 941-404-8756 to place your order.
When will I receive my order?
Standard UPS shipping times apply for each product. Our standard shipping level (“Standard Shipping/Shipments”) is UPS Ground or Economy Shipping. The estimated delivery time for any given shipment will vary according to the method of shipping you choose and/or by your location. If you wish to elect to use an alternative method of UPS shipping, please call us at 941-404-8756 to place your order.
Shipping time is additional to Printing Turnaround time indicated next to each product. Add the turnaround time and shipping time together to estimate the actual delivery date. Rush shipping may be available. If you would like Rush Shipping or Printing, please call us at 941-404-8756 for a quote.
Please note that although we make an effort to meet the estimated delivery times, because we use a third party shipping service we are not able to guarantee a specific delivery date or time. If you have time sensitive materials, please make sure you allow sufficient time to receive your order. We strongly suggest that in such circumstances you do not rely on Standard Shipping delivery. To upgrade your shipping or printing turnaround time, call us at 941-404-8756 to place your order.
What will my shipping charges be?
All PRINT SHOP orders include shipping within the continental US. Shipping charges are based on the rates charged by the carrier as they may vary from time to time. All RUSH orders or deliveries outside of the continental US must be ordered by calling us at 941-404-8756.
Can you use my personal or corporate UPS Account?
Unfortunately, we cannot use a customer’s personal account with UPS or any other carrier.
Can I send multiple print items to different addresses?
Our shipping process cannot generally accommodate the aggregation of multiple print orders for shipping purposes; each product ordered will be shipped separately, will require a separate shipping charge, will have its own estimated shipping time, and may arrive on a different date to other products you have ordered.
If you are ordering multiple products, it is possible that these may also require different production sites and the estimated shipping time may vary for each separate product. If you are ordering a specially priced package of products, there will be only one shipping charge incurred, however, the individual products may be shipped separately and arrive at different times. If the receipt of multiple products is time sensitive please plan accordingly as we cannot guarantee that multiple product orders will be received on the same delivery date.
If I live in Canada and order from mytai Design will I be charged customs fees, taxes and duties?
All orders or deliveries outside of the continental US must be ordered by calling us at 941-404-8756. We will not ship outside the US for online orders.
If your order is produced at our Canadian plant, all taxes are collected at checkout. If your order is produced at a US plant, Canadian UPS charges include all fees. See below for more details.
We ship UPS Standard to Canada (ground) service directly to your door. Please allow 4-7 business days from the date your order is shipped. Duties (if applicable), fees and Canadian taxes will be included in your phone order total. There are no fees or taxes on orders below $20.01 Canadian Dollars.
Air Service: THIS OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE. Please call us at 941-404-8756 to place this order.
We can ship UPS air service to Canada also. UPS Express service is a 1-2 business day service with a morning delivery commitment; UPS Express Saver service is a 1-2 business day service with an afternoon delivery commitment; UPS Expedited service is a 3-5 business day service with an end of the business day commitment.
If I want my items delivered outside of the US or Canada, will I be charged custom fees, taxes or duties?
All orders or deliveries outside of the continental US must be ordered by calling us at 941-404-8756.
If you have made your order by phone, your quote will include shipping fees only. All international customers are responsible for paying the custom fees (i.e.: taxes, duties, etc.) to UPS upon receiving the order. mytai Design will only charge our customers for shipping fees. If you would need products delivered outside of the US or Canada, please call us at 941-404-8756 to place the order.
What is your guarantee for print orders?
We guarantee that our printed products will not be defective in accordance with industry standards. You may contact mytai Design to help address any general issues you may have with your print job.
What should I do if my printed items are damaged or defective? Will you reprint or refund my order?
If you believe your print job is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements, please contact mytai Design, via email or phone within five (5) business days of receiving your order. If you do not contact us within this time frame we will assume that your job was satisfactory upon receipt and will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint.
Once you have contacted us, we will then have five (6) business days to determine if a reprint or refund is appropriate, or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. If we request additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, we will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. If we determined that a product is in fact defective or has not otherwise met our obligations, one of the following two resolutions will be offered:
1. We will reprint the print job with rush production.
2. We will refund the original order price.
We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective merchandise prior to either of the above resolutions being agreed to.
mytai will contact you generally within 24-48 hours of us making the determination that a reprint or refund is appropriate in order to confirm the approved solution. If you do not make contact with our representative within five (5) business days of their first attempt to contact you with the approved solution we will assume that the issue has been otherwise resolved and no reprint or refund will be given.
Once the approved solution is agreed then, unless we agree otherwise, you must return the entire original print order to us, at the address provided by mytai Design, within 10 calendar days after the date the solution is approved. If you do not return it within this time frame you agree that the original order will be charged against your credit card on file with mytai Design.
A refund or reprint will only be possible after an approved solution has been authorized and, unless we agree otherwise, provided that the entire original print order has been returned to and received by us. When applicable, a refund will be issued within 30 business days of our receipt of the original product order. A reprint will begin rush production within one (2) business days of our confirmed receipt of the product or such earlier time as we may agree to.
The forgoing is mytai Design’s sole responsibility with respect to a defective order. To the maximum extent permitted by law, mytai Design is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if mytai Design has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the order.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer’s expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to mytai Design due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. mytai Design does make any changes on customer files, unless requested and approved by customer prior to submission.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. mytai Design does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description states otherwise. A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing. We recommend that you order a sample from us and test it using the printer you will use before placing a final order. mytai Design is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a Product, unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that are cancelled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
- A customer’s violation of any of the terms and conditions governing the use of mytai Design’s website and/or ordering of product.
- Viruses, worms, trojan horses and other forms of harmful or malicious code that are not detected or removed using mytai Design’s standard virus/malicious code detection procedures.
- Loss, corruption of, or damage to your personal information, Customer Content, order history or related information that is stored by mytai Design.
- Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
- The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
Please note that mytai Design’s provision of advice, assistance or guidance either on this Website or via email or telephone does not constitute an acceptance of responsibility or liability for any problems that may arise in connection with any print order or services provided.